December 17, 2012

The week before Christmas list.

1. This is going to be a stressful week.
2. Watching Alfie Boe sing live was an experience I wont ever forget.
3. My husband took me on a surprise shopping trip for some new things and it gave me the butterflies because he thought of something so sweet and because I just really needed some shopping.
4. I'm dreaming of visiting Ireland.


5. I loved painting my nails with my sisters this weekend.
6. I am really excited for Christmas. There has been a lot of stress this year with family and in laws but I think Ben and I have worked really hard and it might turn out just right.
7. I really like my shower curtains. Maybe a little too much.
8. I just bought a new planner for 2013. I am always a little sad to give up my old planner. Sometimes I think about hoarding all the pages from every year so that I wouldn't feel so bad about not writing in my journal.
9. I have been thinking a lot about white tattoos.
10. This has been a really wonderful year with some good and some not so good and I am really thankful for the things I've learned.
11. I think I want to start performing again really soon.
12. My little puppy is almost house trained and I couldn't be more excited.
13. One day I'm going to have the time and the will power to clean my house. I just know it.
14. I really love my job(s) I think it's the perfect place for me to be right now.
15. I own a coral and white chevron sofa and I'm mighty proud to say it.
16. I long for the day when Ben and I will own 2 cars.
17. I like to make lists.

1 comment:

  1. Truly your lists always make me smile, and make me remember how you could always cheer me up with what you had to say! I just love you and think you are the cutest thing .
    Thank you for being you Xandra, you are such an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete