July 24, 2012

Fears

I have a lot of fears
Who doesn't?
But I have always had these few fears that have stuck with me my whole life....

1. Giving Birth: 

 This is it. My number one. I know that so many women will roll their eyes, but I am terrified of giving birth. I'm not terrified of being a mom. I am actually really excited for that part. But naturally having a baby makes me really anxious and shaky. All the complications, labor, the physical things that happen to your body while you're giving birth, having doctors all up in my business. It's a roller coaster you cant get off! I am so scared and I know that I am going to have to conquer this fear sometime in my life. But not soon.

2. Whales:


I used to have nightmares that I would slip and fall into a pool filled with whales. Kind of like in Free Willy except I would never let the whale save me. I would probably die of fright before it even tried. I could never go to Sea World. I could never be in an ocean in a small boat where whales are. I don't even like to think about them too much because then I have nightmares. 
I don't know what it is. I've never seen a whale in real life but things I have seen on You Tube and Free Willy give me all the imagination I need to think about getting chomped by a whale. So. much. anxiety.

3. Losing anyone I know:

I am so scared of anyone that I have met or loved, dying. I think this one is pretty understandable and self explanatory. The reason why it's number 3 instead of number one is that, I believe I will see all of them again when I die. Please bless that there are no whales in heaven. 

And 4:
This Guy. Because who isn't? 


2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Of coarse there are not whales in heaven silly, why would there be, that is just unheard of :) I'm with ya on the ocean thing, I hate the thoughts of what could be in that water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE whales. but I definitely don't blame you for being freaked out by childbirth. i was too! It's really not so bad so long as they pump you full of drugs. ;) haha j/k.

    ReplyDelete